Applications for most Masters programs open early in the year before intended study; usually between March and May. Each university has different requirements for information and documents to include with an individual’s application.
To see the 2020 Masters application dates, deadlines, and university web pages, click here. As this information becomes available, we will be sharing it on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages. Make sure you’re following them to stay updated.
Typically, universities will ask for the following;
- Completed university application form or online application.
- Completed departmental application form.
- Certified copy of the students ID or Passport.
- Certified copy of the students Matric certificate.
- Certified copies of the students undergraduate and honours degrees.
- Certified transcripts from undergraduate and honours degrees.
- Copy of the university specific essay (autobiography/life history/etc).
- Between 2 and 3 Referee Reports (sent directly to the university from the referees).
- Payment of any application fees.
For more information about selections and what the universities consider when deciding on potential candidates, click here – Selection Process.
If you are invited for an interview, be sure to read the information available here in regards to the Interview Process.
If you have any questions about anything you’ve read here or on our website, please use the following link to contact us for more information.